Could your organization use the support of student-athletes?
Non-profits, community organizations, clubs, schools, hospitals, event organizers
To be determined
Services in English and French (other languages may be a possibility)
Athletes are normally available in the regular academic sessions (September-April). If your organization is interested in hosting Gaiter Athletes, please contact Marty Rourke by emailing mrourke@UBishops.ca.
Gaiters in the community
Student-athletes may available to support your events in a variety of ways such as emceeing, set-up, facilitation for sports-related activities, along with other possibilities.
Gaiter Athletes participate in many local community events, such as:
• Pumpkin Patrol Halloween Walk
• Bagging groceries for Christmas baskets
• Lennoxville Elementary School (LES) food drive
• St. Antoine women's hockey school
• Terry Fox Run (LES and BCS)
• District elementary schools' cross country
• Men's and women's rugby LES sports
Typically none; however, a minimal fee may be suggested depending on the request.
At your service!
Sports Information & Sponsorship Coordination
Coordinator: Martin Rourke
819-822-9600, ext. 2507